- Company Details
- Company Name
- e-solutions, inc.
- Jan. 1999
- 17F, Shiroyama Trust Tower, 4-3-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-6017, Japan
3-minute walk from Exit 4b of Kamiyacho Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
7-minute walk from Exit 2 of Roppongi-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
* You can enter the building by showing your ID or two business cards to the security guards at the elevator hall on the 1st floor.
- TEL ＋81 3-5733-5033
FAX ＋81 3-5733-5022
- Board Directors
- President & CEO Keishin Sasaki
- Katsuki Kanaoka (Special Advisor, SKY INTEC INC.)
- Shuya Ogawa (Attorney-at-law, TMI Associates)
- Ryoko Kondo (Attorney-at-law, TMI Associates)
- Organizational Structure
- 73 (49 employees, 24 board of directors, consultants, advisors, etc.) * As of July 1, 2023
- 50 million yen (Capital Reserve 50 million yen)
- Stock-holding ratio
- Keishin Sasaki 100% * Excluding treasury stock
- NC Medical Research, Inc.
Data Solutions Inc.
total future healthcare Inc.
- Overseas Partners
- Institute for Security and Development Policy
- Ministry of the Environment
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry andFisheries
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
Agency for Natural Resources and Energy
Japan Bank for International Cooperation
Urban Renaissance Agency
Others (Major private companies)
- Established e-solutions, inc in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
- Moved headquarters to Intec Tokyo Building, Koto-ku, Tokyo, and established Autobytel Japan KK through joint investment.
- Formed a business alliance with Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Established e-solutions SI, Inc. with Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting LLC (current ABeam Consulting Ltd.).
- Established INTEC IT Capital, Inc. with INTEC Inc.
- Jointly established a new company INTEC LG CNS Corporation with INTEC Corporation and Korea LG Group.
- Moved headquarters to Shiroyama JT Trust Tower, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Established NC Medical Research, Inc.
- Started the global warming prevention national campaign “Team Minus 6%” support.
- Implemented the 1st third-party allotment of shares of NC Medical Research, Inc.
- Implemented the 2nd third-party allotment of shares of NC Medical Research, Inc.
- Implemented the 3rd third-party allotment of shares of NC Medical Research, Inc.
- Implemented the 4th third-party allotment of shares of NC Medical Research, Inc.
- Implemented the 5th third-party allotment of shares of NC Medical Research, Inc.
- Invested in Upstream Infinity, Inc.
- Co-founded Future Design Center.
- Started Smart Cities Projects.
- Started the flagship project of Smart Cities Projects, Kashiwa-no-Ha Project in full scale.
- Merged Teitanso Inc.
- Implemented the 7th third-party allotment of shares of NC Medical Research, Inc.
- Hiroyuki Mitani is appointed President & CEO of NC Medical Research, Inc.
In January 1999, he established e-solutions, inc. and became President & CEO.
- Jun. 1989
- Completed Master of Science in Management, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Mar. 1984
- Completed Master of Science in Instrumental Engineering, Keio University
- Mar. 1982
- Graduated Bachelor of Science in Instrumental Engineering, Keio University
- Jan. 1999 – Present
- President & CEO, e-solutions, inc.
- Jan. 1992 – Jan. 1999
- Director of Business Planning Department, SoftBank Corp.
- Jun. 1989 – Dec. 1991
- Formerly Booz & Company (current Strategy&.)
- Apr. 1984 – Sep. 1986
- Nippon Kokan, Inc. (current JFE Steel Corporation)
- Jun. 2021 – Present
- Chairman & Representative Director, NC Medical Research, Inc.
- May. 2014 – Jun. 2016
- Outside Director, Imagica Robot Holdings, Inc.
- Aug. 2013 – Jun. 2018
- Advisory Board Member, Space Time Insight, Inc.
- Nov. 2012 – Present
- Founder, SAKURA PROJECT Inc.
(Chairman of the Board until Nov. 2015)
- Oct. 2009 – Present
- Director, Ecorecover Inc.
- Sep. 2009 – Jun. 2013
- President & CEO, Smart City Planning Co., Ltd.
- Dec. 2004 – Jun. 2021
- President & CEO, NC Medical Research, Inc.
- Aug. 2001 – Present
- Director, Green ARM co., Ltd.
- Dec. 2021 – Present
- Municipal Administration Advisor, Sapporo City
- Jun. 2020 – Dec. 2020
- Strategic planning in domestic travel to prevent the nationwide spread of COVID-19. Japan Tourism Agency, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT).
- Apr. 2011 – Mar. 2013
- “Positive Off Project”: Awareness campaign to encourage Japanese working people to diversify their work-life balance. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW).
- Apr. 2011 – Mar. 2012
- Research project regarding medical health and nursing care related services. Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI).
- Apr. 2011 – Feb. 2012
- Member of the study group of the reconstruction design council in response to the great east Japan earthquake by Cabinet Secretariat.
- Dec. 2008 – Mar. 2009
- Chief Researcher of special science research project to deep dive on the risks with potential outbreak of new type of influenza. Aimed to assist companies to develop plans and measures so that society could maintain its function in case of the outbreak. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW).
- Mar. 2008 – Jun. 2008
- Chief Researcher of special science research project regarding how to strategically manage national campaign to help Japanese nationals to have healthier lifestyle. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW).
- Apr. 2022 – Present
- Guest Senior Researcher, Keio University Global Research Institute
- Apr. 2022 – Present
- Guest Professor, Hokkaido University
- Jul. 2020 – Present
- International Advisor, International architectural education platform SEKISUI HOUSE – KUMA LAB, The University of Tokyo
- Dec. 2019 – Present
- Senior Advisor, Public Private Academic-Collaboration, Toyama University.
- Jul. 2019 – Present
- Research Affiliate, Institute for Medical Engineering and Science, MIT
- Dec. 2018 – Present
- Advisory Board member, MIT Sloan Sustainability Initiative, MIT
- Aug. 2018 – Present
- Member of Advisory committee, Faculty of Science and ・Technology Department, Keio University
- Feb. 2016 – Present
- Guest Professor, Keio University School of Medicine
- Apr. 2013 – Mar. 2017
- Specially Invited Professor, Graduate School of System Design and Management, Keio University
- Nov. 2009 – Mar. 2013
- Specially Appointed Professor, Graduate School of Media and Governance , Keio University
- Oct. 1999 – Mar. 2012
- Lecturer, Tsukigase Rehabilitation Center, Keio University School of Medicine
- Aug. 2019 – Present
- Advisory Board Member to THE PAAVO JÄRVI MUSIC FOUNDATION, Estonia
- Jun. 2017 – Present
- International Council Member of the Metropolitan Opera, USA
- Jun. 2017 – Present
- Director of the Japan Philharmonic Orchestra, Japan
- Jul. 2009 – Sep. 2016
- Chairperson, Future Design Center Incorporated Association
- Jul. 2009 – Sep. 2016
- Senior Manager, Institute for Strategic Leadership
- Jul. 2002 – Mar. 2014
- Supervisor, Japan Return Program